Friday, February 10, 2006

Testing testing...


Just seeing whether I can post a photo in here...










* * * * * * * * * *

Late edit:

Evidently I can.

Blogger broke down on me mid-test so I didn't get the chance to remove this before any eagle-eyed younger relatives were able to spot it. Now, you have the privilege of seeing a picture of yours-truly splashing about in the Indian Ocean at Nungwi on the island of Zanzibar. In all probability I won't get a chance to properly update on the antics of my first couple of weeks off work..
(in summary: couple of excellent 'leaving dos'; continuing to try and extricate myself from work; feeling completely lost without the routine of going to the office every day and finding myself wallowing in bed at midday; snapping out of this in shame after a good friend pointed out that I'd become institutionalised; packing (and unpacking and packing for about 5 days) for my first trip....)

Nor will I have time to write a 'proper' account of the wonderful trip to Tanzania, which also had the wonderful effect of forcing me to finally let go of work....
(no summary this time - I'll try to write that 'proper' account at some point. In the meantime, there are more photos on 'flickr', which can be accessed by the little set of photo tiles that should appear on the bottom right of the blog.

Right. Now for 'La Ruta Maya'.... adiĆ³s por dos semanas....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked ! Hope the weather's better in Mexico though ! Have fun.

10/2/06 12:48 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Mat! You realise I'm now going to have to keep this test post here now that you've added a comment!

10/2/06 12:52 pm  
Blogger swisslet said...

woo-hoo!

10/2/06 6:33 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Blogger also decided to break down when I logged on to correct my spelling mistakes.

Ho hum.

10/2/06 8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracking photos! Keep 'em coming :-)

15/2/06 8:38 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

more testing

31/3/06 1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home