Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bears

Thanks to Dav for his concern, but neither I nor my laptop have been eaten by bears.














I'm alive and well and packing my bag again in Tsawwassen (south of Vancouver) - I've even done a mini update (see below). In a couple of hours I'm being whisked off to Sun Peaks ski resort for the weekend so further updates about Jasper and the second leg of my train journey will have to wait (if indeed they materialise at all - see Tanzania and Central America updates!).


Happy Easter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Enjoy the slopes! Sounds lovely.

17/4/06 11:28 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hello, hello!

Am indeed having a wonderful time, thank you - and have even managed to return from the slopes with all limbs intact!

18/4/06 9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home