Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Good Night Vietnam

I'm in Thailand - Samui to be precise. I've decided to end my trip to Asia (give or take a couple of extra days in Hong Kong next week) with a week in one place. No need to pack and unpack the bags more than once and nothing more strenuous to do than pick up a book or a pen and reflect on a fantastic year.

Once I've returned I'll still have more month to go before the Sabbatical is over but that's going to be spent at home; getting ready for Christmas; catching up with family and friends; editing the photographs (heavily); and - ultimately - mentally preparing myself for work.

While I get my thoughts together - here are a few snaps from Vietnam:






4 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

well, it'll be nice to have you back and to hear all about it.

work's still here, in case you wondered, and it hasn't got any better!
ST

29/11/06 12:47 pm  
Blogger Mat & Yvette said...

Big Sis,

Sent you a text re bloomin' Christmas Let me know if you don't get it through e-mail or Mum(vine).

Enjoy your last few days away from home.

love,

Mat.

3/12/06 1:59 pm  
Blogger Flash said...

And I thought Belgium was pretty!

4/12/06 9:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! Wowsa... :)

It sounds like an excellent plan. There is definitely something to be said about returning home and having time to let it all soak in! I think that is so very important...

I can't wait to pick your brain!

15/12/06 6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home