Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sarah Claus is coming to town...

...Stevenage to be precise!

Mum and I are off to be pampered at my Aunt & Uncle's place for a couple of days (ok, ok - I'll do the washing up as long as Uncle Ern is armed with a tea towel...).



It's been a busy couple of weeks since I returned from my adventures - just like it is for most people at this time of year. It has been lovely to see everyone again but it was slightly poor planning on my part to arrive in the middle of the Christmas season. In a strangely masochistic way though, I'm quite enjoying the change in weather conditions.
(Got to see the positives in everything when it's 't minus less than two weeks' until the return to work and real life again)



Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Sazza!

Spending it in Belize with Chris Beaumont (Lancaster, my year) who moved out here 8 years ago, set up a sailing co on the beach and lives a beachbum's life. Great fun. Much talk of County College and how incongruous it seems in these warm climes.

Hope you're well and have had a wonderful year to reflect on....
See you in 2007?
Love
Vin

24/12/06 5:23 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Vinnie (!) - I got your letter (thank you) - and I remember Chris. Say hello from me (and he can spend his Christmas-time trying to figure out who I was).

Have a fabulous few days break. I'll make no firm promises but I'll try to send you a proper update in the New Year (before I come to visit).

Sx

24/12/06 5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home